Friday, August 06, 2010

Mental Health Day

Today I took as a mental health day from my office.

Plain and simple.

Actually, I needed the day to myself because I wanted to go to the funeral of friend at Arlington National Cemetery. She was the mother of one of my former brothers in law and I thought it would be kind of me to go.

I then went to the family reception afterwards at a swanky restaurant in Arlington VA...and spent some more time with Mom O'Lovey....(Lovey's mother).

It was super good to be with fzmily members....or former family members to be able to offer some comfort. Then tonight I hosted a bible study.

It is now over...and I am exhausted.

It's bed time.

I'll write more in the morning.

1 comment:

Ron said...

Most blogs don't move me. Yours does. I don't know whether it is your style of writing or your direct and open honesty. Whatever it is, I like you and I like your blog. Count me in as a friend and a fan. :)